Maintains the financial soundness of the company and its managed properties by tracking their cash receipts and expenditures. Prepares weekly cash position reports and cash budget. Oversees the timely and accurate payment of payables, monitors and checks daily collection receipts, bank reconciliations and official receipt issuance.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Checks payment vouchers to ensure accuracy in payee and amount details.
2. Ensures regular payment of suppliers/contractors and ensures availability of funds at all times.
3. Ensures that all checks are funded and monitors stale checks.
4. Safekeeps checks (regular and postdated) and takes custody of it. Monitors and ensures timely deposit of postdated checks (PDC).
5. Identifies excess fund for investment to income generating asset.
6. Monitors submission and checks the accuracy of Daily Collection Receipts (DCR) including its attachments and ensures no record of late deposit.
7. Prepares weekly/monthly report such as Cash Position, Cash Budget and etc.
8. Oversees the timely and accurate preparation of bank reconciliation reports.
9. Acts as petty cash custodian and follows policy on release and replenishment of fund.
10. Monitors liquidation of cash advances within the acceptable period.
11. Liaises with financial institutions and comply with necessary requirement.
12. Supervises and coaches members of the team.
13. Performs any appropriate duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy / BS Major in Accounting.
2. At least 4 to 5 years working experience, preferably in real estate.
3. Preferably with knowledge in computerized accounting system e.g. IPAS, Quick Books, SAP.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Good customer relation and interpersonal skills.
7. Can work under minimum supervision.