- At least Bachelor’s Degree holder (in ECE/EE/CE)
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in Project Management domain
- Experience in defining project scope and objectives
- Experience in developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Experience in conducting project meetings
- Experience in recommending and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- With track record of completed ODN and FTTH projects
- Expertise in FOC installation is a must.
- Must be willing to travel
- Responsible for the delivery of defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- Build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- Responsible for the management of project resources and sub-contractors, ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- Align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
- Transparently communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders through critical path or milestone and company-prescribed templates.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required