- Performs assembly and testing of high voltage power supplies used in medical applications.
- Meets daily production schedule.
- Adheres to safety protocols.
- Supports production in terms of troubleshooting and repair, machine set-up and calibration.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance activities of the assigned equipment.
- Must be at least Electronics/Electro-Mechanical Technology or Associate graduates.
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in power supply manufacturing or machine power supplies servicing.
- Knowledgeable in soldering and use of digital multimeter and oscilloscope.
- Versatile and fast learner.
- Must have positive disposition and safety conscious.