The primary responsibility of this role is to enable knowledge transfer solution by undergoing product/process /systems training (may include onsite training) and delivering the same to the new joinees in a specific process.
The job also includes development of training curriculum (modules, manual, participant guide etc) gathering TNI; enabling module changes/ updates and evaluating the effectiveness of the training programs.
The primary interactions would include coaching and mentoring of the associates attending the training apart from periodic reporting of all the above to the Operations owner /Training leader.
- Ensure that the successful knowledge transfer is facilitated through the signed off DTP’s (desktop procedures)
- Deliver training to associates.
- Design and/or prepare training/instructional materials, teaching aids and devices
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies
- Update Training curriculum on an ongoing basis
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Maintain and create Training MIS and reports
- Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards
- Ensure that the training quality is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
Knowledge of the following Theory, Principles, Practices and /or Content:
- Instructional methods and techniques
- Assessment and/or examination methodologies
- Research methods, techniques, and/or sources of information
Skills /Ability to:
- Assess process-training needs.
- Deliver presentations or training using acceptable methods and techniques
- Develop curriculum, learning objectives, and/or course materials
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- Use automated software applications
- Evaluate information against a set of standards
- Establish, organize and/or maintain files
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.