Manage a team of QCAs & Process Trainers. Lead TNA (training needs analysis) and share findings with Operations. Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of transaction monitoring reports & developing process improvement initiatives. Responsible for developing Training curriculum & ensuring quality and timely endorsement of new hires to Operations. Analyze data and come up with recommendable action to meet and exceed performance requirement. Recommend necessary process changes to improve team performance. Collaborate with support and enabling teams to ensure service delivery that will benefit the program. Collaborate and maintain excellent relationship with internal and external customers.
- Manage a team of support staff executives and be directly responsible for team performance.
- Lead, motivate and mentor the team and flawlessly execute action plans to ensure the highest level of performance delivery with standard quality is met
- Conduct one-on-one reviews/coaching, feedback, and counseling with the executives on techniques and methodologies, communication, and strategies to meet and exceed performance goals
- Maintain quality standards and deliver on accuracy/compliance targets, handle and manage customer and client escalations
- Monitor reporting transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps whenever necessary
- Identify opportunities to improve support performance and create actionable plans that drive results
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within the client organization in order to identify obstacles in quality and streamline processes wherever possible
- Provide support to the Operations Team on special duties and other duties as assigned/delegated.
- Coordinate available resources and monitor workflow to ensure that the daily workload is consistently completed in line with agreed service standards.
- Liaise with internal and external customers on a wide range of information regarding issues, complaints and requests for information or advice.
- Keep senior management informed on reports/results and forecast
- Assist new hires and ensure that they are brought up to speed within the shortest possible time
- Provide complete support (Administrative, process specific etc.) to the team members to perform their duties effectively
- Ensure employee satisfaction, foster a competitive spirit amongst the team
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Effectively manage queue and balancing of work loads
Graduation (in any stream) or diploma
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years total Customer service experience in Business Process Off-shoring
- Candidates should have at least two years of supervisory experience
- Training or Quality experience is a must
- Must possess strong decision making and accountability skills
- Knowledgeable of best practices within a service-oriented sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals through the management of individual performance objectives
- Must be comfortable in a sales environment and possess the ability to overcome objections
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Must be effective while working both individually and as part of a team
Training & Dev.