A Senior Associate – Financial Reporting support the creation of the quarterly and annual financial statements, periodic management reports, and maintain the records and protect specific data as required. He/ She is capable of assisting in developing and improving financial reporting programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on financial reporting updates.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and management reports.
• Assist in the creation of schedules for FS audit.
• Monitor assigned accounts. Identify, analyze and reconcile account variances.
• Assist in streamlining business processes.
• Keep well-informed on regulatory and statutory updates and development.
• Promptly communicate relevant reporting updates to the team and other stakeholders.
• Will liaise, in case needed for business development and compliance transactions.
• Perform and deliver favorable output for other reports and relevant compliance that may be required from time to time.
• Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate, CPA required.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in A/R, A/P, Bank Recon.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in General Accounting, and Tax preparation and compliance, and FS audit.
• Well-versed in the application of relevant PFRS in creating Financial Statements.
• Good communication skills. Good command in English language, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Capable of effectively developing and maintaining good relationships with team members and stakeholders.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.