Our products and services make setup, use and management of XR headsets and content simple. We enable organizations to work, learn, train or have other great experiences in VR/MR/AR at scale
Our vision is to help people live more meaningful lives through the power of XR – to give them time to be more present, for purposeful work, deeper relationships, and a better world.
We are an industrious, fully remote team. We’re looking for someone who is proactive and works well independently, but seeks feedback early and can clearly communicate designs with stakeholders (some of whom have strong opinions). In return, you will learn a ton about the unique challenges of managing XR content and devices in a variety of enterprise settings, and work alongside an incredibly talented team of designers and developers.
We are looking for an intermediate to senior level F# / Android developer to join our team.
This position will be fairly self-directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self-starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish. You will be working on improvements and new features to Android based client application that is written in F#. It is a client application that runs behind the scenes on standalone VR headsets running Android and interacts with low level system APIs and our web based backend API.
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- F# Development
- .NET Development
- Android Development
- Unity Development
- UEM/MDM Development Experience
- A great team – Our team is the best part of working here. We only hire people who are fantastic teammates – competent and smart, but also humble, positive and generous.
- Work from anywhere – We are a distributed company. Everyone works from home, with some in Europe, the US and Canada.
- Flexible work schedule – We have no set hours, or expectation that you’re online from 9 to 5. You create a schedule that allows you to get your best work done. We also offer unlimited time off.
- A powerful mission – We want to use XR technology to give people their time back (in the real world). Furthermore, we aim to protect the health and privacy of our customers, their users and our team with every decision we make.
- Salary range of $93,600 to $114,400 USD
- Start date of January 2022
We are unable to provide any Visa sponsorship.
Last, a bit more about us and the industry…
ArborXR is device management for AR & VR (XR) devices. We are a fully remote company with 20 employees that have been working for 5 years to solve one of the most difficult problems preventing XR from scaling.
Companies are finding that using XR for training and collaboration saves them time and money. The problem? Companies today are using consumer hardware without software to help them scale. As they go from pilot projects with a few headsets to larger deployments of hundreds or thousands of headsets, they get stuck. Mailing headsets back and forth. Plugging in cables everytime they need to update an app. Companies need an enterprise operating system to help them scale. ArborXR is device management (MDM) software for VR and AR that is used by Fortune 500 companies, businesses, and hundreds of independent software vendors to seamlessly manage devices, enroll and provision headsets, deploy apps and files remotely, and lock down the user experience with kiosk mode and a multi-app launcher. ArborXR makes it easy to manage a fleet of headsets at scale.