VA Full-Time Work from Home Position Available!
This is a permanent work-from-home va position, no need to travel to and from the office ever again.
Applicants who will pass the pre-screening will be contacted via mobile call for the initial interview.
- BPO Experience in handling US telecom carriers (example: AT&T, Comcast, Spectrum, etc.)
- Knowledge of VOIP, Internet, cable, and telecoms
- Can work nightshifts
- Ability to work in a team and be honest, loyal, and self-motivated
Searching for candidates to join our growing organization that serves the global real estate market. This person will be working directly with our US-based clients on their telecommunications and IT infrastructure. You will either be part of a team that handles evaluates billing, orders services, audits, billing, updates inventory systems and creates reports. Or you will be assigned to the team that handles trouble tickets, technical troubleshooting and network issues via email or phone communication with the clients. We provide full onboarding and training to successful candidates.
- Communicate with US-based telco carriers regarding client accounts
- Review and audit Telco invoices and prepare analysis reports
- Create and submit audited reports internally and to the client
- Audit carrier billing for errors and make recommendations to optimize service
- Project Manage order workflow for corporate clients
- Prepare carrier agreements and manage new carrier orders
- Maintain an online inventory database of all telecom accounts
- Correspond professionally with clients, partners, and 3rd party vendors
- Host meetings with the internal teams and clients
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in technical support, telecom customer service, or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of various telecommunications products and services
- Ability to understand telecom technology and billing system/services
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent with a high level of initiative
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressure well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent English both in verbal and written communications skills
- Fast Reliable Wired Internet at least 10mbps
- Working Laptop/Desktop and Router
- Quiet and conducive working environment