1. Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for process improvement creation, including the real-time implementation of strategies. Corollary to that, reviews, documents, and revises internal (Operations) and external (other FLI units) procedures that may be assigned by the Business Intelligence Lead, Business Intelligence Manager, Operations Head, and/or Upper Management, with the ultimate goal of achieving processes that are cost-efficient, rational, and risk-mitigating. As a result, instils and reinforces a strong customer service and professional-oriented ethic in the entire Operations team through the various initiatives relevant to process improvements.
2. Scopes, coordinates, conceptualizes, and documents user and functional specifications for software and hardware requirements of Operations, while serving as project lead for each, if needed. Serves as admin and maintenance for existing cross-functional systems in place.
3. Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics/processes and execute plans to develop assets that support a competitive point of view.
4. Conceptualizes and implements employee programs aiming for optimum performance levels through motivation, and/or positive/negative reinforcement. Uses, as basis, the monthly monitoring of employee performance through Key Result Areas, and through instinctive, analytical observation of the working environment.
5. Ensures all operational content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for high value user experience for all channels of service including electronic, online, voice, email, mobile, video and face-to-face.
6. Works closely with the Business Intelligence Lead and Business Intelligence Manager on all creative and process improvement initiatives, management operational information dashboards, and analytics to ensure a consistent message across the various Operations departments.