Operations Assistant – Sales Acceptance ensures that company only accepts quality sales and clients by evaluating each application, including all other documentary requirements received from our buyers, sellers or Internal customers. They are also the ones booking the sale into the system and ensuring that all information regarding the customer and the sale are properly encoded as it is crucial for future use of other Operations units.
KEY FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Executes quality validation and review of complete applications received and all buyer-supplied documentary
requirements before accepting and booking the sale.
2. Encodes the information of the client and books the applications as sale in the system while complying with the existing booking policies and procedures and ensuring all data encoded in the system are accurate.
3. Conforms and complies with the acceptable booking error rate and sales return reduction procedures without sacrificing the quality of a sale.
4. Negotiates, assists and provides realistic response to Buyers, Sellers, Agents, Brokers and internal customers on reservation-related inquiries and requests received thru walk-in, voice and electronic means.
5. Ensures accurate and real-time checking on unit availability status, pricing scheme, financing scheme and seller’s affiliation in the system.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills, both on numerical and logical situations
- High sense of responsibility and urgency in dealing with customers
- Person with integrity and preferably with pleasing personality
- With effective written and oral communication skills
- Sales and customer service oriented
- Flexible, self-reliant and can work under pressure especially during monthly sales cut-off
- Can use basic functions of Microsoft Office (word, excel powerpoint)
- With pleasing personality
EDUCATION, TRAININGS, LICENSES REQUIRED:
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in any graduate courses, preferably in any business or service related course, such as Marketing Management, Business Administration/Management, Hotel and restaurant management.