You will play an important role in:
- Facilitating training modules and programs including the preparation of training materials, the facilitation or cascade of in-house training courses, the monitoring of individual performance during training.
- Recommending to SFE relevant in-house training and development program implementation.
- Participating in periodical review of the sales training programs and roadmap.
- Providing inputs in the development of the training and development program curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
- With professional experience of at least 2 years in a Field Sales Operations role, preferable from a high-volume retail business and/or in fast moving consumer goods and/or in consumer pharma business.
How will this career opportunity benefit you?
• A conducive environment to work and grow.
• Constant challenges and opportunities to prove yourself.
Other benefits offered:
• Meals provided
• Flexible time in and out
• Employee product discounts
Training & Dev.