- Responsible for survey locations and negotiating the contract conditions, rental fees and taxes to get the most advantage to company.
- Proceed to draft contract and inspect the contract in case of a contract drafted from landlord to comply with legal principles and company policy.
- Follow up and summarize the results of the surveys of each region to keep track of progress and improve the work efficiency.
- Support to preparing equipment and work facilities to make the opening of new branches smoothly and achieve the goals of the company.
- Oversee the preparation of documents to pay rental fees and utilities for the accuracy and timeliness.
- Study and follow up information that relevant new knowledge to be applied to work effectively.
- Perform work and other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree graduate in Accountancy, Finance or business courses.
- Willing to work on-site from Mondays to Saturdays at McKinley West BGC, Taguig City.