Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We’re changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region with a wide variety of restaurant options. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
This doesn’t happen without our awesome people! We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Learning & Development to join our growing business!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently and be responsible for building and managing his/her own tasks.
- You will gain a better understanding of HR roles in a dynamic start-up setting and the e-commerce sector
- Conduct needs assessments and analyses
- Design and develop high quality learning materials and curricula based on the business needs
- Revise or modify existing learning materials to maintain its relevance
- Schedule, facilitate, and evaluate company-wide learning sessions i.e. soft skills, onboarding, technical, leadership, culture building
- Strategize in increasing and maintaining the learner engagement monthly
- Facilitate new manager orientation and maintain manager toolbox
- Support the Learning and Organizational Development Team with a wide range of projects and programs related to learning, culture building, learning system and project development
- Partner with business subject matter experts and leaders to design and deliver learning interventions based on the department or business requests and requirements
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate learning adoption and engagement campaigns
- Generating and analyze data and create actionable insights in improving the company-wide learning engagement
- Maintain and update the L&OD Metrics and Dashboard
- Managing the Global Learning Platform
- Maintain the L&OD Intranet with updated content and offerings
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Capital Development, Psychology or or any related field
- 4-5 years work experience in the field of learning and development, human development, learning and the like with at least 2 years of Instructional Design experience
- You’ll demonstrate strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You’ll demonstrate professionalism and maturity at all times
- You should have excellent organization and efficient time management skills to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional learner experience
- You take initiative, you’re self-driven and a good team player
- You are flexible to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
- You are process oriented, detailed and meticulous
- You have excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- You have strong knowledge of Google Suites, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we have for you:
We are a Great Place to Work Certified! We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech – it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, Insurance, and more!
Up for the challenge? Apply Now!