Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We’re changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
This doesn’t happen without our awesome people! We are looking for an Employee Experience Specialist to join our Learning and Development Team!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments, both internal and external, to schedule employee experience activities
- Design, develop and maintain employee experience activities based on priorities, relevant themes, pulse survey results and seasonal requirements which showcase our corporate culture and core values
- Implement, mobilize and support the designed employee experience activities
- Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of both internal and external employee experience activities
- Assist in accomplishing the accounting requirements of the rewards and employee experience activities
- Drive the company-wide Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) campaigns
- Serves as the point person for company-wide special interest groups
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, Design and Arts, Human Resource or any related field
- 1-2 years work experience in events management or public relations which includes planning, designing and conducting various engagement activities
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent design skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- High level of focus on employee experience
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization.
When food marries tech – it’s just a promising industry
- We are a Great Place to Work certified!
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!