‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ – that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
APAC Procurement is seeking a highly motivated Travel and Expense (T&E) Specialist to perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of employee travel and expense transactions in order to ensure effective and accurate financial and administrative operations.
The T&E Specialist will report to the Lead of APAC AP and T&E and will be based at foodpanda’s Service Delivery Centre in the Philippines. Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day review of travel and expense claims for eligibility, and the interpretation and application of the foodpanda’s travel and business expense policies.
- Perform day to day processing of employee travel and expense reports in a timely manner
- Audit employee expense reports to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements
- Assist employees with questions regarding the Travel and Expense Policy, SAP Concur, and general inquiries regarding business travel and expenses
- Deliver excellent technical and non-technical support for T&E related processes and system solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding expense reimbursements, including training materials, standard operating procedures, correspondence, and website documentation
- Order, apply, assign, and coordinate cancellations for corporate credit cards (including virtual credit card)
- Record and pull data from SAP Concur and the corporate/virtual credit card vendor system
- Process daily accounting and attendee extracts and upload into partnering systems
- Month end reconciliation (Concur claims); Statement of Account/Invoice Reconciliation
- Process travel requests, advance payment requests and expense reports
- Helpdesk/Inquiry Handling
- Provide support in compliance relevant aspects: reporting, investigation of specific cases, analysis of expense reports
- Work with Travel Management Company (TMC) and function as second level escalation point for offline support
- Assist in the implementation of any functional changes to the expense reimbursement systems or procedures, ensuring related assignments are carried out in an efficient, effective and timely manner, and communicated effectively
- Liaise with internal and/or external auditors to provide documentation as required
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the APAC Travel Management and AP teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and Previous exposure to business operation units such as accounts payable, procurement, supply chain or finance
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer focused role requiring attention to detail
- Desirable experience in AP/T&E/Payroll- min. 1 year
- Working knowledge of master data governance concepts, reporting and analytics
- Experience in SAP environment
- Concur expense knowledge is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Organization and prioritization skills to execute assignments with minimal supervision
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.