Fresenius Medical Care is the world’s leading provider of dialysis products and services. We care for people with chronic kidney failure, of whom around 3.4 million worldwide depend on dialysis treatment. Thanks to our decades of experience in dialysis, our innovative research and our value-based care approach, we can help them to enjoy the very best quality of life.
We are a People-Centric organization, capitalizing on our harmonized global values of being Collaborative, Proactive, Reliable, and Excellent.
Our compensation strategy approach follows our Total Rewards Philosophy of driving and differentiating performance to attract, retain, and engage talents. We provide competitive pay, reward and benefits programs, and learning and development opportunities.
- Offers Competitive Base Pay with premium on experience and competency.
- Individual and Team Recognition Programs
• 13th Month Pay
• With Mandatory SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth Benefits
• Free Clinic Uniform
• Comprehensive HMO, Group Life, and Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
• Retirement Program
• Vacation and Sick Leave Credits
• Annual Physical Examination and Vaccination Program
• Flu, Pneumonia and Hepa B Vaccines
Talk to us to learn more!
The role is responsible for cash management in the clinics and reporting, utilities and inventory monitoring of Erythropoietin (EPO).
- Cash Management – Collection and Deposit
- Prepares ORCS, FI and Other Reports
- Processes payments for utility bills
- Maintains and monitors Erythropoietin (EPO) Inventory
- Handles and reports Petty Cash transactions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule
- Can start ASAP
- Full-Time position(s) available.