What do we look for?
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer 50-80% (m/f/x) to join our team.
Team members are curious, driven, compassionate, tenacious, autonomous, friendly, independent, collaborative, communicative, supportive and self-motivated. We want to work with people interested in creating great products with love and appreciation to detail, from the things the user sees to the ones that are not seen.
You will mainly focus on the development of our existing product muvac.com which is currently undergoing a major redesign (again). At the same time you will familiarize yourself with our new product klassikal.com, which is evolving as well.
As a team member you are always asked to challenge the status quo of our products and make suggestions on how to make them better, faster, more stable, more reliable. You can be sure that your voice will always be heard.
It is important to keep up with relevant technological developments that can be applied to our products and to discuss them with the product team.
- Full stack development
- Profound understanding of API design concepts
- Practical knowledge of Bootstrap and SASS
- Practical knowledge of Git version control
- Insight into Linux / nginx
- Experience with developing hybrid apps using frameworks such as NativeScript or Capacitor is a plus
- Experience using a modern PHP development framework (ideally Symfony) is a plus
- Practical knowledge of software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications and tools
- Autonomous, proactive and self-motivated work attitude
- Willingness to deal with daily changes
- Hands-on mentality
- Having an eye for details and beauty
- Can detect code smells from a mile away
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What do we offer?
We are a startup with the ambition to change the way how the world of classical music works. By means of our present product we have already changed the way how auditions are organized. muvac is fully funded by the founders and an independent enterprise.
We have a flat hierarchy, and each and everyone of us contributes to the success of the company. There are no managers breathing down your neck, the company culture is respectful and friendly.
Where? You can be based wherever you prefer, but your working hours should overlap by approximately 4 hours based on Berlin time (CET).
How to apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send us an email to [email protected] with your CV. Let us know what you could contribute to the team. Give the title of the position you are applying for and your name in the reference line. Also please answer each of the following questions in your application:
- Which – personal or professional – achievement in your life you are particularly proud of?
- In your judgement, at what level is your spoken and written English?
- Do you speak other languages? Which ones (please indicate the level)?
- What salary do you expect (in €)? Indicate the range.
- How did you hear about us?