Castr is a one-stop SaaS broadcasting platform that enables everyone in the media industry to take their video content a step further.
Over 200K live video creators use Castr, and our goal is to reduce the friction of the streaming space entirely and making it easier and simpler for streamers and content creators to connect directly with their audiences.
We are looking for a Full Stack Node.js Developer to join our team to build marvellous new features, design and implement useful API methods, and improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- Design and implement the UI, backend APIs and business logic necessary to support new and existing features.
- Give and receive code review feedback with the team.
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
- Ensure redundancy and resilience of Castr production infrastructure.
- Expert in Vue.js. Experience with other front-end frameworks is a plus.
- Expert server-side Node.JS. PHP experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with relational (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Mongo) databases.
- Experience with creating, testing, consuming, and supporting APIs for web services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Media Streaming Servers is a plus (Wowza, Janus)
- Passionate about the Castr product.