Discover what you were born to do and become part of our joyful story! 🎉
Make a difference in the world. Help inspire others to live their best life by surrounding them with our beautifully designed products.
Get in on the ground floor, work from home and join the movement to help inspire others! 😍
The Quality Assurance Specialist upholds Hadley Designs’ high project standards, gives every completed task a quality check review verifying that all processes and guidelines have been completed with zero defects. Communicates with team members to help them fully understand expectations and improve accuracy in all tasks.
In this role, you will serve as a Quality Assurance monitor, a motivator, and an educator taking mistakes and turning them into teachable moments to help team reach their goals.
Indicators of success
You are meeting all deadlineswithout sacrificing accuracy. Your Manager is happy with your performance. Team members are moving through projects quickly and accurately. People like working with you.
- Consistent, positive feedback from supervisor(s), fellow team members, customers, and other departments and individuals interacted with
- Company SOP’s & Guidelines documents are complete, organized and up to date
- Team members understand their roles and what is expected of them
- We experience zero defects due to not following guidelines documents
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop solutions to correct and avoid recurring project defects.
- Investigates the causes of non-conforming task outputs and trains team members to implement solutions.
- Tracking, reporting and communicating on progress and issues
- Ensure that all team members are knowledgeable of and adhering to policies & procedures implemented by Hadley Designs
- Ensures all process documentation, templates, and guidelines are organized and up-to-date.
- Take part in SOP & guidelines document reviews for all positions in the company
- Approving all tasks and checking to make sure that they align with Hadley Designs’ standards before being published on Amazon, Reviews requirements, specifications, and guideline documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Process Improvement. Review and approve process documentation and identify ways to make processes more efficient with fewer defects.
- Estimates, prioritizes, plans, and coordinates quality control and testing activities.
- Help administer Clickup tasks and manage document control, where applicable
- In your cover letter please say “I love Pizza”
- Stay current on Amazon listing rules & policies.