|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 16th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Node.js, Angular, Fullstack Developer||3+|
WHO WE ARE Our Estonian company contributes significantly to making copywriting and translation more accessible and affordable. We develop technology so that authors write better texts and clients get more affordable results at the same time. We work completely remotely with employees on several continents.OUR MISSION We are looking to add a Fullstack Developer (remote) to our beaver family! That means you will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, in charge of continuing to develop our tech products.
We both develop content ourselves and also want to be a technology supplier in the industry for other companies.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading!YOUR MISSION We have existing software already and want to maintain it as well as build new and exciting features on top of it.
- Developing front end website architecture
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Administrate the whole company software stack
- Talk to other team members, analyse their work and propose IT-based solutions
- Understand how copywriting works and how you can automate the process
- You are a strong allrounder and generalist who would like to be the single point of contact in a growing IT startup
- You like to get involved into business processes, understand them and propose a solution
- You have an interest in content creation and would like to develop technology for it
- You have written web applications by yourself before
- You have several years of experience in both Angular and Node.js to continue working on our web applications
- Knowledge of Python is a huge plus
- You can configure an Ubuntu server on your own
- You know how to connect third-party tools using various API connections
- You have experience with Agile methodology
- You can have a fluent conversation in English
WHY US: As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too!Benefits include:
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experi-ence, and we are happy to include a bonus share component as well for you.
- Benefits according to your needs: You can change from a broad range of individual benefits such as a coworking space of your choice or a digital nomad health insurance
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we can coordinate!
- ¡Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Are you ready to join us? Send your application below!Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 16th, 2021 to apply.