Grow your career with Australia’s largest training resources provider
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift and weekend work
Training Resources Group is a B2B group of 5 companies that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high-quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Copy Editor and Proofreader is responsible for reviewing and assuring the quality and compliance of learning resources across a wide range of disciplines including but not limited to Training and Assessment, Businesses, Community Services, and Financial Services.
- Correcting grammar, spelling, typos, and punctuation.
- Ensuring proper sentence structure and accurate word choice.
- Removing redundancy and wordiness.
- Checking for adherence to audience expectations (in terms of British vs. American English usage, formatting, and subject matter).
- Checking if subject-specific terminology is used.
- Checking formatting and layout of documents.
- Checking for the consistency choice of wording and phrasing across the document
- Working closely with the Development Team towards set goals and objectives within project plans and timeframes.
Candidate Must Possess:
- 2 years relevant experience
- Decent typing speed
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (focus on Word/Excel)
- Experience in proofreading and editing is an advantage
- Degree in English is also an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats