Grow your career with Australia’s largest training resources provider!
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift and weekend work
Training Resources Group is a B2B group of 5 companies that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high-quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a super talented Multimedia and eLearning Developer to join our dynamic instructional design team. You are excited to join our growing Learning and Development team and keen to share your knowledge and expertise. You will be working with subject instructional designers and technical writers in developing world-class eLearning materials for our global learners. Attention to detail is core, especially when evaluating and reviewing content prior to implementation. Time management and task prioritisation are critical to achieving deadlines and delivering quality learning products.
- Working collaboratively with subject instructional designers and other team members to produce world-class eLearning materials
- Design, develop and review eLearning materials
- Assist in the development of courses, as well as maintenance and support of our LMS
Desirable skills and attributes
- At least 2 years of experience in eLearning development
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, Rise 360, and Adobe Creative software is a must
- Experience with Moodle learning management system administration is non-negotiable
- Good knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong track record in developing processes and systems for ensuring attention to detail and maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined and multicultural teams
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and projects and deliver against changing deadlines
- Have knowledge of current best practice processes and apply them with a focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience in digital design, media production, motion graphics, and video editing an advantage.
Does this sound like you? Are you up for the challenge? If you want to be part of an exciting innovative office environment that achieves results, embraces a positive unique culture, and is committed to excellence, then we want to talk to you!
What’s in it for you?
- 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats