This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia’s largest training resources provider
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift & no rush hour travel
Training Resources Group is a B2B group of 5 companies that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for creating and implementing SEO strategies that will improve our SEO performance across our websites.
Reporting to the Website Manager under the Marketing Department managed by the Marketing Manager, you will ultimately work closely with our Web Developers, other SEO Specialists, Web Content Writers.
- Audit & optimize our site health, SEO performance across our websites with our web devs
- Develop strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Write and optimize our website content/blogs/landing pages with our writers
- Report metrics to our SEO dashboards & give key learnings to management
- Write SEO-friendly metadata descriptions and headlines, and optimise blog posts (written by another team)
- Developing and executing link-building strategies
- Search the web for possible channels where we can build high-quality links
- Work on content and work with the content team for guest posting on high-ranking and relevant websites
- Maintain our Google My Business listings & other local directories
- Monitor reviews & feedback
ESSENTIAL – you must possess these skills
- 2+ years of experience in executing SEO best practices or a relevant role (non-negotiable)
- Experience in using SEO tools (Ahrefs or similar, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Webmaster Tools)
- Advanced knowledge of search engine algorithms, page indexability, monitoring, and ranking factors
- Knowledge of keyword research & high quality vs. low quality backlinks
- Ability to translate complex data to meaningful insights and actionable items
DESIRABLE – bonus if you possess these skills
- Experience in using WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS for SEO
When you apply, please make sure to include:
- Links to your portfolio or provide samples of your previous projects and work
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from the comfort of your home
- 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Dental and optical benefits
- Company-provided equipment
- Virtual games, events and lunch outs