Grow your career with Australia’s largest training resources provider!
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift & no rush hour travel
- Work from home! With the option to return to the office in the future if you wish
Training Resources Group is a group of 3 B2B companies & 6 brands that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high-quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for providing input and direction in implementing UX/UI best practices across all our Brand websites. As the UX/UI Designer, you will generate wireframes, web page layouts, and prototypes for various websites and pages with the main goal of making our websites as user-friendly as possible while continuously improving lead generation across all our Brands.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Design Team, the Content Team, and the Web Development team to provide input and insights on design and content implementation on our brand websites.
- Conceptualize and create wireframes, mockups, or prototypes for all webpages, landing pages, and websites
- Design engaging and user-friendly web page layouts to increase lead generation and conversions
- Come up with various templates for layouts to use for A/B testing purposes on different pages
- Improve the current user interface and user experience of our websites
- Study and understand the behaviour of our target market and apply this to website usability and experience
- Optimise website layout and experience on Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet interfaces
- Understand project briefs and requirements and provide feedback and input on UX/UI implementation
- Work closely with the Design Team and Web Development team for collaborative execution of UX/UI best practices
- Maintain and monitor lead generation metrics for each brand’s Website
ESSENTIAL – you must possess these skills:
- 3+ years experience in working on Web UX/UI design and implementation
- Working knowledge of UX and design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, etc.
- Experience in managing UX/UI design for multiple websites, landing pages, and web pages
- Knowledge and understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Good communication and collaboration skills across different teams
- Able to provide creative input and insights that adhere to overall brand guidelines and campaign strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of A/B Testing strategies and practices
- Process-oriented and goal-driven approach to complete tasks within the designated timelines
- Familiarity with UX/UI Design concepts on Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet interfaces
- Basic knowledge and understanding of using performance metrics tracking tools (e.g. performance dashboards)
DESIRABLE – bonus if you possess these skills:
- Good knowledge and understanding of how WordPress works
- Basic knowledge of using Adobe CC applications (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- UX/UI Design certifications
When you apply, please make sure to include:
- Links to your portfolio or provide samples of your previous projects and work
What’s In It For You?
- Work from home
- 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats