Human Nature is the leading brand of natural, non-toxic personal care, cosmetic and household products in the country today. We are looking to hire experienced Senior Formulators to help expand our portfolio of products and contribute to a world free of harmful chemicals.
If you’ve got the creativity and scientific savvy to whip up fantastic natural personal care formulations then step up and be counted among our growing team of brilliant scientists at the Human Nature Natural Care Labs.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the timely development of new products from conceptualization to searching for exciting ingredients (which meet our natural standards), formulating, prototyping, testing, consumer trial, production trial up to product launch. You will work with our Junior Formulators and Lab Technical Assistants to make your ideas a reality and get them on the shelves for people to use – not just in the Philippines but as far as the USA and other markets where Human Nature is sold.
Assist the R&D Operations Manager and Creative Director in:
- Helping monitor progress of new product development, reformulation and alternative testing
- Researching new natural ingredients and market trends
- Coordinating on a technical level with suppliers of new ingredients to request pertinent documents for screening and approval before sampling and use.
- Establishing standard specification of new products
- Researching any cases of irritation and helping answer product customer complaints
- Ensuring general cleanliness of office space and laboratory area by practicing 5S and GLP
- Reformulation of existing products using alternative raw material or process adjustment
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in R&D for cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, with knowledge of natural products
- Experience in formulating with natural ingredients is a distinct advantage
- Determination and commitment – natural products require much trial and error
- Strong analytical skills
- Dynamic personality and must be able to work well with a team
- Proficiency in the use of computers and MS Office applications required for presentations and reporting
- Familiar with good laboratory practices and can operate common laboratory equipment
- Strong desire to use your skills to benefit the country and consumers
- Love for the Philippines!
- Must be willing to work in our manufacturing plant in Carmelray 1 Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna