Human Nature aims to change the conversation about many things. We aim to show that the Philippines is world class and that Philippine-made beauty products can be every bit the equal of Korean or French beauty products. We aim to change the beauty conversation from just beauty on the outside to true beauty, which is honest, kind and caring. We aim to change the conversation from just what the latest trendy ingredient is to making sure that our customers know what is safe and unsafe for them in the beauty world. And more… we have a lot to talk about! And we do all this with integrity, while prioritizing Philippine ingredients and while trying to honor God in everything we do (e.g. we pay the living wage and close on Sundays).
Join our team as Transport Supervisor!
The Transport Supervisor will help us in maintaining the availability of the units (trucks and cars) and is expected to lower transport cost. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintenance schedule and diagnosis of units
- GPS – monitoring report, weekly and monthly, analysis
- Cascading of Vehicle Basic Troubleshooting – Transport and other Vehicle Users
- Incident reporting and guidelines
- Safety, defensive driving and motivational programs
- In house trip utilization
- 3PL delivery Validation and billing validation
- Work adherence monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in BS Mechanical Engineering or any automotive related course
- Has solid experience in automotive maintenance and repairs
- Knows a wide coverage of competitive spare parts suppliers
- Knowledgeable with basic Traffic Laws and Guidelines
- Expertise in automotive (trucks and cars)
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Experience in handling 3PL will be an advantage
- Willing to work onsite in Quezon City!