SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Assure the integrity of EHS operation reports/data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and monitoring.
- At all times, complies with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Generates, collects and collates appropriate data for use of EHS operations.
- Prepares data and report with standard statistical methods to participating affiliates as needed.
o Other data management and reporting tasks as assigned.
- Assembles and reports daily performance metrics across the EHS GBS program.
- Tracks and monitors that daily performance metrics are entered into the database.
- Adopts and supports specific operational improvement activities as communicated by the GBS EHS Supervisor/Manager. These projects will focus on the improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- Complies to all SGS QHSE and HR policies and procedures.
- Minimum four-year university degree course (preferably computer related courses) or equivalent professional qualification with at least three years’ experience in the EHS sector or within the company.
- With good experience or minimum three years’ experience in data entry, management and verification
- Demonstrated commitment to data quality and operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- With strong background in MS Excel, Power BI and other data visualization tools.
- Detail and results-oriented
- High level of integrity
- Ability to learn new computer programs, technologies, and other platforms
- Organisation and efficiency
- Taking responsibility