|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, Product Management, ecommerce, Business Management||2+|
We are seeking one or more IT Product Managers. This position is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their related scope. Responsibilities include: project planning, cross-functional communication, collecting and documenting requirements and managing priority and delivery.
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, Genghis is focused on building exciting new software products for both ecommerce and social media uses. Using data-driven strategies and AI, Genghis has supported the re-launch of Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, RadioShack and several other eCommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building new team structures and processes across the e-commerce engineering portfolio.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for feature intake and delivery of software solutions and requirements.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering and business users.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes feature roadmaps.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Helps lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Runs Agile team ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, planning and refinement.
- Coordinates with 3 rd party vendors to integrate solutions.
Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first focus
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- At least 2 years of product or project management experience
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams with a high degree of proficiency in iterative development and understanding of Agile principles.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of website features
- Experience with Jira or related software development tools
- This an Independent Contractor full-time REMOTE position
- The job requires availability to work in EST/PST flexible time zone
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
To be shortlisted, the first part of the application process is for you to do a 15 min timed cognitive assessment. After you take it, please remember to tell us what the confirmation number is from your email. Here’s the link: