Accounts Payable, Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Analyst
Function: Accounts Payable Operations
Quezon City, Philippines
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AP T&E Analyst
In this role, you will be responsible for Pre-payment audit review and processing of Employee’s Expense Reimbursements using our Client’s Policy. You will function to ensure compliance to Travel and Entertainment Policies in claims for business expense reimbursements.
You will work with SPOC approvers and Employees to develop a winning strategy, develop it with the service line, then present for internal approval before proceeding with processing of reimbursements.
Your role will function as a Helpdesk covering all requests received in the T&E mailbox or through the existing Hotline number.
You will be expected to be focused on establishing requirements, guidelines and enforcement for employees incurring business travel and entertainment expenses, as well as for expense reimbursements.
- Be the go-to-person that has responsibility for high-profile work in the areas of Travel & Expense and manage the T&E Helpdesk to provide support on employees.
- Map the implementation and management of internal controls (audit rules) to assist with policy enforcement.
- Manage to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the functionality of expense report platform, corporate credit card program and travel booking platform.
- Work with the Stakeholders, Approvers and Employees for solutions that meet the business needs of client’s policies in processing the Expense Reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting/Commerce or business related course
- Graduate in any Business related course.
- 0-1 Year Experience in handling Travel and Entertainment process.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
- Keen attention to details skills.
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.