Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conducts field visits to Top Government Hospitals. Develops explores and creates new business opportunities.
- Coaches and mentors Customer Development Specialist on matters related to bidding. Oversees daily monitoring of Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System PhilGEPS and assign corresponding bid assistant to facilitate the bids preparation.
- Issues communication to Business Partners of the bid’s timelines, items to bid, bid documents fees and other pertinent information.
- Serves as a backup in the preparation of necessary bid documents such as Eligibility, Technical, and Financial Requirements needed to complete bid and tender documents when the team encounters high volume of biddings.
- Initial reviewer of completed bid documents and sets up review timeline for CDM/NSM and Business Partners.
- Monitors and updates database on bids performance, Notice of Awards, and completion, bids calendar, bids statistics, price quotation and bid documents charging to business partners.
- Reviews, facilitates and coordinates with Finance and insurance provider in the issuance of performance bond. Monitors recovery or refund of Performance Bond in coordination with Finance.
- Final reviewer of price proposals for various hospital, institutional and government account for price canvass and emergency purchase purposes, of validated consignment sales and purchase orders, and endorsement of the price maintenance to Finance.
- Attends Pre-Bid and bids opening meetings as approved by Sales Manager during exceptional cases Facilitates Bids Training for newly hired employees with bidding accounts.
- Conducts Salesforce refresher training and informs the team if there are changes/updates on the bidding process.
- Must be a graduate of any four (4) year course. At least Three (3) years professional experience in handling bidding related task with at least 1 year supervisory role. Knowledgeable in Procurement Act of 2016 (RA 9184) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).With strong background in Coaching and Mentoring Skills. Good Crisp both in verbal and written communication and negotiation skills. With advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Sales – Corporate
Sales – Corporate