- With or Without Experience
- Physically Fit for long hours of duty
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of job during the event
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WAITERS / FOOD ATTENDANT
- Setting up dining and buffet areas as per the catering manager’s instructions.
- Ensuring all tableware and chafing dishes are properly cleaned and sanitized before each catering event.
- Taking inventory of ingredients and catering supplies and ordering new stock as required.
- Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles.
- Appropriately storing clean chafing dishes, tableware, platters, and equipment after each catering event.
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES VENUE STYLIST / EVENT COORDINATOR
- Highlighting the venue depending on client requirements.
- Providing a preferred list of vendors.
- Working with the venue layout.
- Formalizing all catering needs.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES SOUNDS & LIGHTS CREW
- Provides professional sound and light support for the on ongoing event
- Knowledge on sets up, runs and maintains the sound/light equipment
- Run the in-house video system if a video technician is not on staff.