- Assist in designing and conducting experiments to improve and develop new technique/processing methods of approved recipe and processes
- Responsible for assisting the R&D Manager in designing, and conducting experiments to improve the performance of existing products.
- Works with Training Department in giving guidelines to stores on equipment operations from testing to documentation, tests, pricing and actual testing.
- Works with creative R&D (outsourced or internal) in researching current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts;
- Selects raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers for testing and compliance to food safety and product specification
- Gives recommendation on improvement of product specifications and price after receiving products and indicative from Supply Chain.