- Develops learning materials (curriculum, course-ware, and standard periodical examinations) that are accurate, relevant, updated, and adheres to curricular standards;
- Works closely with the Research Head to ensure that the course-ware and exam development processes, policies, and work instructions are adhered to.
- Engages in activities for course-ware development enrichment such as observation of actual course-ware implementation and/or teaching of developed/validated course-ware.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Communication Arts, or any related field.
- With Master’s Degree or at least pursuing Master’s Degree aligned with the undergraduate course.
- Advantage if LET passer;
- With teaching experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills.