- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties
- Maintaining strong overall quality control of products
- Checking and Counting of finished products
- Returns rejected products to proper department to be reworked.
- Organize, implement and monitor warehousing programs within the company policies and guidelines with the objective of efficient and effective warehouse operation
- Assists in receiving stock and nonstock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Coordinate with different departments- Productions, QC and Operations.
- Maintain high level of credibility, integrity and honesty.
- Performs other related job/duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.