Go Remote Staff is looking for a Business Sales Representative with experience in cold calling, appointment setting and lead generation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an AU based recruitment BPO Company as a new BUSINESS SALES REPRESENTATIVE within our team.
We are offering a full-time position to an experienced sales representative to support our expanding customer base in AU, USA, UK and NZ.
To be successful in the role, you must have account management experience and previous sales experience, sales process, lead generation, cold calling, and account management in the BPO industry with a full list of leads to work from.
For more insight, please visit our website: https://goremotestaff.com
- This is an exciting and challenging position, and the successful candidate will be compensated appropriately. You will be rewarded with an amazing package that includes a salary + commission.
- Relevant on the job training will be provided.
- If you believe you have the required skills and want to join a professional team, please apply today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sound knowledge of our services and the BPO industry and competitors.
- Lead generation and prospecting.
- Calling prospective clients to promote and sell our service.
- Book and complete appointment and follow-up appointments.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the services we offer.
- Keeping a detailed log of all calls.
- Responsible for research and review of potential clients.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly goals and reporting requirements.
- Liaise directly with customers via inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Sales prospecting and order generation, making use of both internal and external resources and leads.
- Create and maintain internal databases to monitor and report on customer feedback and buying pattern.
- Project administration and co-ordination.
- Provide on-going support to the executive, sales, and marketing team.
- Monitor and maintain the sales process to ensure workflow from sales lead through to account management.
- Regularly monitor daily task management list, ensuring each task is complete within the allocated timeframe and providing necessary feedback.
- Office administration including calendar management, email management, file management and other resource requirements.
- Participate in regular meeting taking meeting minutes, attend regular product training and development sessions.
- Continuously strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales, ideally in the BPO, KPO and outsourcing industry
- Must have at least three (3) years of business-to-business experience.
- At least a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in the following tools: Zoom.info, MS Team, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha and the likes.Solid experience in appointment setting and lead generation for AU and UK clients is an advantage.
- Very bubbly personality.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results oriented.
- High level of discipline and goal oriented.
- Comfortable working with daily and weekly quotas.
- Can start immediately.
- Existing database of leads would be an advantage.