We are looking for an HR Generalist to perform a variety of personnel-related, administrative and clerical tasks. You will support the Admin department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employee’s requests (e.g COE), providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Our HR Generalist position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
• Maintaining employee records – 201 File (soft and hard copies)
• Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
• Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, and leaves
• Call applicants, Schedule interviews and skill tests
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
• Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
• Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• And other tasks assigned
• Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
• Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS is a must but not required.
• Hand on experience with Recruitment platforms like, Jobstreet, kalibrr, linkedIN, etc.
• Knowledge of labor legislation
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Teamwork skills
• Degree in Human Resources or relevant field will be a plus
• Experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Work Onsite
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Monday to Friday only