Work from Home, Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup for your home
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from the start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day + Lunch Buddy program
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the assistance program.
- Free telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project NextGen – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years performing full charge bookkeeping.
- 2+ years using QuickBooks and/or NetSuite software – most recent experience on resume.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management, staff, and clients internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of prepaid, accruals, and inventory.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic.
- Interest in third-party applications to enhance efficiencies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Decisive and works well under pressure.
- Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction.
What you will do:
- Daily accounts payable, accounts receivable/invoicing, and banking for multiple clients, as required.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of daily transactions.
- Post journal entries to balance sheet and income statements based on predetermined methods and routines.
- Update balance sheet accounts, including weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Conduct daily posting and/or downloads for bank accounts/credit cards, as required.
- Process client payroll with a third-party vendor.
- Successfully use, monitor, and review any third-party applications per client request/requirements.
- Review and process monthly and/or quarterly sales and use tax, as required.
- Reconcile quarterly payroll filings with the general ledger.
- Review and manage the month-end close process.
- Lead client calls to provide high emphasis on customer service.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Handle occasional special projects and other duties, as requested.
About Your Client:
Your client is a U.S. business that, since 2004, has provided online bookkeeping and accounting services to unleash business owners from the hassles of dealing with the never-ending flow of transaction details. They help business leaders see the big picture of their financial situation so they can take the most impactful actions toward growth.