GoTeam is seeking a competent Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will be responsible for attending evening client meetings and client reporting. Someone who can join evening client calibration calls to facilitate recruitment questions.
In this position, you will be:
- Facilitating evening interviews (client and initial interviews)
- Join evening client calibration calls to facilitate recruitment questions
- Attend evening client meetings and client reporting
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Ensure timely communication with candidates regarding evening interview schedules
- Follow-up candidates whose profiles are not complete.
- Conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions through LinkedIn, Facebook, Jobstreet, and all other platforms.
- Search database for profiles to present to hiring managers/ recruiters
- Coordinate and monitor activities and implement policies and procedures within the area of responsibility.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Client Management
- Experience in sourcing or lead generation
- Ability to handle administrative tasks, coordination, and client/ executive meetings
- Experience in talent acquisition or recruiting hard-to-fill roles is an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills
- ATS and Microsoft proficiency
- Ability to analyze a person and a situation perfectly
- Critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
- Outstanding coaches will get further training from Founder Matt Kesby in Bali within their first 12 months of tenure, all expenses paid for by GoTeam.
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K., and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceeded expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/