Looking for a permanent work from home position?
Join our growing and dynamic team and work anywhere in the Philippines!
Join our team!
The Customer Service Support team looks after our service and jobbing requests, scheduling electricians for the job and ensuring all requests are attended to and completed in full on time.
They are responsible for regular communication with our Auckland team and customers to ensure smooth coordination via email, phone and chat.
- At least 2 years experience working for a high transaction account
- Experience in BPO is an advantage (Voice, Email or Chat)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Appointment setting experience (preferred)
- 9 hours per shift
- late afternoon to overnight / graveyard shift
- Weekends and holidays
- For this role, you will need your own & backup laptop/desktop (i5 or higher) with video and a second monitor
- Internet Connection of not less than 50MBPS
- Noise Cancellation headset
NOTE: Assessments will be sent to your email address.