Do you want to work from home? Do you want to work in the morning shift? Do you want to join a team that works on various projects?
Then, you should join our team!
We are looking for Quantity Surveyors to join our growing Tenders team. The candidate we are looking for will take on estimation of materials and labour up to costing in the bidding stage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathering, compiling and review of tender package data
- Preparation of accurate estimates of materials, activities & quantities for tender projects based on drawing plans & specifications
- Ensures profitability of projects when creating estimations, ensuring correct pricing is charged accordingly
Project Take Off
- Analyses drawing and specifications of the project
- Liaise with the client on project specifications and ensures all questions are captured and answered
- Source out of pricing from suppliers
- Liaising with clients to ensure we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project
- Communicates with the Project Managers promptly and clearly to ensure smooth project management, highlights critical issues that we may encounter in the project
- Prepares the as-built plans, drawings and designs based on the client specifications and requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Registered Electrical Engineer (advantage)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Electrical Trade and in Construction industry
- Proficiency in take-off software like Planswift
- Thorough knowledge of electrical installation activities including but not limited to commercial, domestic and audio visual installs.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Proficiency in Autocad
- Above average written and verbal communication skills – English
- Proficiency in Good Workspace / GSuite / MS Office
- Mathematical aptitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Follow instructions independently
- Honest & Proactive – goes an extra mile
- Has a high sense of responsibility, dependability, work ethics and integrity
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM NZT
- For this role, you will need your own & backup laptop/desktop with video (i5 or higher)
- Internet Connection of not less than 50MBPS
- Noise Cancellation headset
- Second Monitor
Note: Assessments will be sent to your email address.