We are seeking a new GRAPHIC ARTIST / DESIGNER to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Assist in all production requirements of the company’s media projects.
- Responsible Provide technical support in the creation of useful and relevant promotional and informational materials
- for the design, creation and production in support of the company’s media projects.
- Assembling, selecting, and editing of materials – transforming them into a visual product.
- Synchronizing recorded audio with the visual content.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- At least with one (1) year experience
- Knowledgeable of software such as Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch up or other Photo & video Editing tools.
- Editing Photos & Videos for Commercial Ads, Social Media Platforms (FB, IG, Youtube, etc.)
- Computer Literate
- Amenable to work in Cubao Area
- Monday – Friday; (8:30AM to 6:30PM)