LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphics Designer for Beauty Products under our brand BeautyBoss Academy who will focus on creating well designed product mock-ups. Someone who is “versatile and with an eye for aesthetics”. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to manipulate photos to whatever it is our clients request. You should be extremely skilled with Photoshop.
WORK HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8PM – 1AM PHT
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM:
• Design various marketing media content as needed (product listing photos, packaging, banner ads, wireframing, etc)
• Copy-writing and various forms of textual content production for E-commerce
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• 4+ years experience working with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• Experience in creating or designing Beauty Products
• Beauty Products portfolio
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Video editing
• Strong copy-writing background
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
Email: [email protected]