LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://stallionexpress.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! Stallion Express is a Toronto-based company specializing in shipping and logistics solutions for online sellers. Our clients range from part-time eBay sellers to bigger eCommerce web stores, shipping hundreds of packages per day!
We’re a dynamic team working towards a common vision: To help Canadian sellers ship parcels at the lowest possible rates. 10,000+ businesses in Canada have saved $5,000,000 in shipping costs for over 6 million parcels with Stallion Express.
Customer service is a top priority for us, which directly reflects in our consistent 4.8-star rating on Google!
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Team Stallion is looking for a full-time graphic designer who will also cover tasks like Webpage design and video editing. They will work alongside the Head of Marketing (TL: Diana) based in Vancouver to create creatives (IMG/GIF/videos) for paid ad campaigns, printed marketing materials, and educational/informative materials. This person will also collaborate with the growing marketing team within Team Stallion (e.g. content writers).
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Responsible for creatives in paid ad campaigns ranging from IMG, GIF and videos
- Editing videos for educational purposes (e.g. piecing together screenshare recordings, audio recordings, adding music, stylistic elements
- Create webpage designs for our website (no coding)
- Create designs for printed materials (e.g. business cards, posters, flyers)
- Create IMGs for our blogs based on the team’s examples/ideas
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design/video editing
- Experience in working with teams when discussing creatives – from concept to execution
- Knowledge of typography and color theory
- 3+ years of experience in working with a team within an organization (from multiple departments)
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
- Experience with tools like Powtoon, Frame.io
- Webpage design experience ( experience in UI/UX for designing but no experience required )
Monday to Friday Must be available to work from 1PM-5PM PDT or 9AM to 1PM PDT and flexible with remaining 4hrs.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- On time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
Email: [email protected]