** This is a remote opportunity for anyone able to work on North American Time Zones**
Digital signage is transforming the way we interact with each other and with businesses. TelemetryTV’s cloud-based digital signage solution empowers organizations to build amazing and beautiful content that is displayed on screens (TVs, Videos Walls, touch screen kiosks). Our intuitive solution is used by organizations in the following segments: OOH advertising networks education, retail, enterprise, healthcare, hospitality, fast-casual restaurants, and more.
We are very proud of our product. And at the heart of it, is our team. We embrace the startup culture of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge the status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard.
Customer-Obsessed. Data-Driven. Storyteller. Collaborative. Leader. If all of these words describe you, this is a perfect fit.
TelemetryTV is looking for a Growth Marketer to lead our marketing team and Jr. Growth Marketer to execute and manage growth campaigns. These roles will report to our VP of Growth. You will own the marketing funnel as well as ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touchpoint is attributable, every marketing campaign is leading to growth, our money is spent wisely, and that we stand out as the #1 digital signage provider in the market.
What You Bring To The Table
- Jr. Growth Marketer: 0-2 years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Sr. Growth Marketer: 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- You are a problem solver with a self-starter attitude. You are always looking to learn new skills, will dive into unfamiliar tools and understand best marketing practices.
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma. You strive for excellence.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and applied.
- Experience managing marketing automation systems (ex. Intercom, Autopilot, Segment, Mixpanel)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but will also work cross-functionally and lead a team.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a remote environment, as well as passionate and product and your customers.
- Knows what decent content looks like and is able to write in a compelling and creative way.
- You are adept at using Figma and have an eye for design
- Drive / Execute the strategy and help manage awareness-building campaigns (Drive quality web traffic, build social awareness to TelemetryTV Brand)
- Drive / Execute the strategy and help manage lead generation campaigns that align with company targets and goals (Generate Free Trial Signs-Ups, Demos booked)
- Drive / Execute the strategy and help manage Lead Nurturing Campaigns (Drip Email Newsletters, Case Studies, E-books, etc to incentivize action)
- Build and maintain departmental dashboards to monitor system health
- Continuously measure and report the performance of all marketing activities.
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process optimization and propose solutions that will scale as TelemetryTV grows
- Manage our marketing technology ecosystem
- Develop strategies and tactics to expand the reach of the TelemetryTV brand.
- Social Media – understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks
- Competitive compensation
- Health & Benefits
- MacBook Provided
- Fully Remote
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “[first name] [last name], Growth Marketer Application”.
In your application, please send us a 4-minute (maximum) loom video that tells us:
- A little bit about yourself & why you are interested in TelemetryTV
- 1-2 experiences that showcase your a fit for this role
- What you love to do in your spare time
Please note: Applications without responses to these questions will NOT be reviewed.
Loom is free tool. Please send us the URL of your video once your response is recorded.