|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ – 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||social media, conversion rate optimisation, Digital marketing strategy, Content, Research & Analysis||5+|
Help shape marketing strategy and manage sales materials and marketing campaigns both in-house, for Keyphraseology, and for our clients. We’re looking for a well-informed multi-channel digital marketer to help us expand our advisory capacity in non-SEO channels and disciplines.
This role is ideal for a strategic problem-solver with a well-rounded digital marketing background who can work across projects simultaneously. In applicants, we love to see intellectual curiosity, strong research and writing skills, and a self-starter attitude.
- Plan and advise on strategies and campaigns across digital marketing channels, especially including: email, social media, content, and digital PR.
- Brainstorm and recommend new and creative growth strategies.
- Identify trends and insights in order to optimize budget and performance based on the insights
- Track and analyze performance data.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Provide CRO insights, guidance, and leads test campaigns
- Optimize landing pages using A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Provide guidance to leaders/teams about the many different facets of digital media and the role they play in the digital marketing space.
- Sales strategy, materials and production of website content in-house for Keyphraseology.
Engaged Team Member
- Support and learn with other team members to satisfy cross-functional client projects.
- Become an engaged, valued participant in client calls and communication.
- Consistently deliver client-ready materials on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Skills & Attributes
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes.
- Innovative, problem-solving mindset. Ideally, you are intellectually curious, great at research, and skilled at coming up with creative solutions.
- Independent, self-driven. The majority of your work will be a hands-on, solo experience. You must prefer and enjoy independent work to thrive in this role.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. You can explain complex ideas clearly and enjoy writing.
- Strategic and analytical thinking is essential
- A good understanding of mobile marketing would be advantageous.
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Business or Marketing degree preferred.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, social media, content, digital PR, affiliate marketing, CRO, and paid media management.
- Experience using data analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.