Guest Care Officer
The Guest Care Officer at Masungi Georeserve manages the end-to-end process of guest service, from inquiries, visit requests, confirmations, and feedback. He or she will be foundational to the georeserve’s geotourism operations to sustain environmental conservation efforts.
Daily tasks include the following:
- Answering calls, emails, and messages about the georeserve
- Managing the georeserve’s online visit request system
- Consistently improving guest care processes to respond to changing conditions
- Working with the site operations team to coordinate experience delivery
- Working closely with management in refining the guest care experience
We are looking for someone who is service and people-oriented, who is keen to details and is highly organized, and who is capable of leadership and independence in tasks assigned. We are also looking for someone who can communicate well in written and oral English, and is interested in contributing to sustainable tourism and nature conservation.
This is an on-site role in the georeserve in Baras, Rizal, for 6 working days a week.
On-site quarters may be provided per request. The role is ideal for those with 1-3 years of relevant or related experience.