- Calendar management, accounting for day-to-day meetings, calls, and movements.
- Acts as first point of contact for general queries and/or all office matters concerning the executive.
- Book travel arrangement including the itineraries (Foreign/Local)
- Managing office Supplies, Van Driver’s Schedule
- Handling cash transactions of the GM
- Directly oversees the flow of information from the GM to Department Head
- Ensure the confidentiality of the documents and remain security
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned by the Executives/Department Head
- Sending Daily Sales report and Month End Sales report
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.