We would love you to:
- Do your best to make “AhoyConnect is the best employer I could imagine” a reality, not a dream.
- Work closely with the CEO to set a vision and strategy for a culture that aligns with our mission and values.
- Take care of the AhoyConnect employee experience across onboarding, training and development, and performance management.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function encompassing talent strategy, recruiting and sourcing, candidate experience, and employer branding.
- Grow and manage a team of People&Culture Operations and talent acquisition individuals to help you achieve this mission over time.
- Oversee compensation and benefits, compliance, employee relations, and employee analytics.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- People-first mindset fueled by active listening and understanding needs and challenges, cultivating and leading exceptional culture, designing processes and environment that make people grow. 💓
- Experience in owning the entire recruitment process – from identifying the needs and planning the strategy, searching and screening, interviewing and evaluating, to making an offer, onboarding, and beyond. 🐱🏍
- People operations experience including performance reviews, compensation planning, benefits administration, legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc. ✅
- Do-er mentality with a high degree of ownership and hunger to always learn and improve. 📚
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional language proficiency is a plus). 💬
- 5+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment, in a SaaS startup. 👩💻👨💻 Please reconsider applying if you haven’t been a part of a rapidly growing tech company. 🙏
- Experience in managing a remote team. 🌍
- Nice to have: watched the ‘Silicon Valley’ TV show at least twice. 😎
Why choose Ahoy?
- We believe in people over processes, results over tasks.
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded first clients. This is just the first, tiny step – we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey!
- You will have a lot of flexibility and autonomy – we trust you to tell us how things should be done, not the other way round.
- We’ve been remote before it was cool, and will stay remote-first forever.
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we’ve spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team.
- You will work with extremely driven and collaborative teammates coming out of various places and backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous, yet collaborative work, and having almost no meetings 🙂
- 💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- 🤝 Possibility to work with highly ambitious, energetic, diverse group of people
- 💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- 🎀 Regular recognition, gifts, and awards
- 🏡 Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- 🌅 Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office
- … and many more to come as we listen to your needs!
Ahoy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please do not hesitate to apply using the button below!