- You can work from anywhere in the world – We work remotely!
- Join (and help shape) the fast-growing HR tech startup TestGorilla as an early employee
- Competitive package incl. bonus + stock options
- Remote position with a bright, motivated, and friendly team
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
The job in a nutshell
You’ll spend time on the following
- Develop and continuously communicate the product vision/roadmap with a two years perspective while managing agile deliverables on a weekly basis
- Build, grow and structure the product team, ensuring they’re empowered to work independently
- Implement best in class product development and management practices and drive efficiency in the customer and user journey
- Lead and oversee relevant product research, establishing competitive intelligence and various market analyses
- Gather information from customers, sales, and internal teams and translate these into product solutions that deliver value for customers
- Maintain a high level of engagement with engineering and design to define project requirements, assess dependencies/risks, and track project milestones and KPI’s
- Gain a broader understanding of trends in the HR and HR-tech vertical that impact product development
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You have proven success in software product management for at least 6 years, ideally at fast-growing, SaaS-based startups and have people management experience
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You are a strategic thinker and possess a good understanding of both the technical and commercial impact of product development requirements, and be able to incorporate these into your decisions
- You have a strong experience with UI/UX design, and you are passionate about design and creating beautiful, functional products
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- You are an active listener and great communicator – you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global remote team while building extensible and scalable solutions
Bonus points if …
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have a proven track record or certificate in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- We encourage each other: We bring a positive attitude to work. We help each other when stuck. We challenge each other in constructive ways. We celebrate wins as a team.
- We are bold: We’re bold in our ambition and dare to create new things. We know what we’re capable of and learn from our mistakes.
- We take full ownership of our work: We own the outcome of our work and do whatever is necessary to improve it–including soliciting feedback and asking for help when we get stuck.
- We strive for excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards and work hard to increase our competencies.
- We do the right thing: We’re straight shooters and take our work seriously. We treat each other, our customers, and our collaborators with respect and empathy.
- We respect our (work-style) differences: We all have different ways of living and working. We all find our own point of balance, respect our differences, and accommodate each other’s styles and preferences.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!