We help sales and marketing teams of the best start-ups and SaaS companies in the world prospect smarter, be more human in their outreach, and drive productivity across their teams.
Who we are
DataBees is a successful, self-funded/bootstrapped start-up that operates on a fully remote basis since before remote was a thing.
Our teams are diverse, fully distributed across a multitude of countries, and cast a wide net across different backgrounds and lifestyles. It’s our differences that make us interesting and the topmost priority of helping our clients is what binds us together. With no offices, we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
We hate bureaucracy and slow-moving organizations. We love lean, iterative improvements and well-defined processes and measure our success by the value we create for our clients.
Ready for the next step in your career and to prove to yourself and us that you are ready to be the sales lead of a fast-growing company? Join our hive and apply today!
We’re looking for a self-motivated sales lead to exceed targets and take ownership of driving new business. You will be self-motivated, energetic, with a hunter mentality, and a positive attitude. Must have sales experience, from prospecting to onboarding, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a focused independent worker. You’ll improve and scale our existing outbound sales process and develop a strategy to double revenue within the next 12 months. To achieve that you’ll hire, train, and coach 5 new BDRs within the first 6 months and have an army of DataBees lead researchers at your disposal.
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Previous sales experience in a similar capacity (sold to sales and marketing teams at companies with 50-500 employees and closed deals between $1k-$10k MRR with a sales cycle of 2-4 weeks)
- Grit and Work ethic: you will claw and fight for your place at the table and get you and your team in front of the best customers
- Entrepreneurial instinct: you are willing to wear many hats and help with marketing, product improvement, and training to help the company succeed
- Reliability and ability to follow through on commitments: you do what you say you will do internally and with customers
- You are proactive and a fast learner
- Curiosity: you want to know about your prospects, understand what’s going on in their organizations and help them to the best of your ability
- You are independent but coachable: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you
- Efficiency: effective time management, ability to wear multiple hats and get things done
What we are offering
- You’ll work closely with a team of highly motivated people
- Freedom to act and be creative: tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Working in a small team where you can have a huge impact
- Learning budget for books and sales training
- Budget for any tools, apps, and subscriptions that you and your team need
- Budget for professional memberships like revenue collective
- Able to speak and connect with sales leaders and founders of top SaaS companies
- Competitive salary and 3 weeks vacation
- Mandatory birthday holidays
- Location independence: we were remote before remote was a thing. Even schedules are flexible as long as there is enough overlap with prospects and other team members to get the job done well
Apply for this position
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role and become the head of sales a fast-growing company apply today and join our hive!